Saturday, September 30, 2006

Teeter-tottering between brilliance and insanity

I'm here at work typing this one up. Two hours into my shift and I have taken a whopping 6 calls. I've spent most of my time here so far reading and blasting music to stay awake since I didn't grab any coffee this morning. Gwar is up on the iPod right now. It amuses me to think what would happen if anyone would show up right now. I'm not even wearing my shoes right now and have my feet kicked up on the file cabinet. Might as well be comfortable here, right?

Not too much on my mind today really. Normally I might be checking what would be happening in football, but this year I feel is a lost cause. The Packers are teh suck this season. I haven't even watched one football game sadly enough, not even with Madden.

I guess I caught one story about football that was mildly amusing. The whole TO thing amuses me. Not for the usual reasons most people have. I'm not interested in if he was trying to kill himself or not. The thing that amused me was the spin on the bottle of vicodin. First off, the bottle was supposedly empty when it should have been nearly full. The explaination? He took the pills out of the bottle and put them in a drawer. Maybe this is just me, but who the fuck does that? Everyone I know tosses that little orange bottle in the bathroom or on the desk or something, but nobody takes the pills out to put uncovered in a drawer.

The other thing that amused me was as soon as the word vicodin was mentioned, reporters flocked to Brett Favre to get his opinion on the whole thing. If I was him, I would have suggested a beer to go with that vicodin. Might as well give advice on how to make a good Brett Favre cocktail. *laughs*

On another topic, I keep thinking about making the true american business. I want to form the Big Ass company. "Big Ass" would be company's name. Just think of all the products you could sell under that name. You know that Big Ass condoms would fly off the shelf. Get the US Army interested in some Big Ass guns and Big Ass bombs. With how people eat these days, you can't tell me that Big Ass food products wouldn't sell well. Who could pass up a Big Ass steak with a Big Ass baked potato on the side? You'd probably have to modify the name a little for the urban market, but I bet the Phat Azz clothing line would do well. Maybe get the rapper of the hour to do the comercials tellin' all dem ho's to back dat Phat Azz up. Pure genius, I say. I bet you guys could come up with even more Big Ass products that would do well.

Let me know what you think. Bonus points for knowing where the title comes from.
PS- 40 minutes of tinkering with this post and not one call. And they're paying me for this.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Kris said...

I feel like that sometimes at work...Sticking a pencil in my eye to feel some sort of excitment.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Erik said...

It's a job, tho. Where I exchange my boredom and suffering for cash. *laughs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home