Tuesday, September 05, 2006

3... 2... 1... We have liftoff

Say hello to the birthday boy. I turned 31 as of a few hours ago, although you'd hardly know it with how out of control I let my inner child get. I was supposed to grow up at some point, but I missed the memo that put it into effect. That's ok, I'm a toys r us kid anyway. *grins*

How do I celebrate my birthday? I go to work. At least the virus that's been rampaging through the computer system at work seems to be taken care of so far. I haven't felt the need to bang my head on the desk to render myself unconscious once today. Things are looking for the moment, although it's still early in the day.

I haven't decided if I'm going to get a few drinks after work tonight, or if I'm just going to save up and enjoy my birthday drinks at the bar tomorrow. I'm leaning closer to waiting until tomorrow since I had more than a few last night. Besides, if I'm not home the exotic dancers won't know where to find me. *laughs* Yeah, right...

Side note here, I've been really slacking on working out lately. I need to get my ass back into the gym regularly. I think if I hit the gym after work on my way home I should be good. I just need to get into the habit of doing that. Regular gym attendance will probably wait until next week unless I get adventurous and start that on Thursday. We shall see how hung over I'll be after Wednesday.

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

happy birthday to you!!
happy birthday to you!!
happy birthday dear Erik
happy birthday to you!!!
cha-cha-cha!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Go, shawty- is yo birfday
We gon pary like is yo birfday
We gon sip bacardy like is yo birthday....

Whoo hoo!!! Happy Birthday Eric!!! Fo shizzle!!!!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Thank you, Thenk yew.

I appreciate it. More fun to be had tomorrow night at the bar. After action report in a day or so, unless you show up outta nowhere at my bar.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Happy Birthday Erik. Although it is much belated. I hope you had a wonderful time, and maybe next year I can buy you a drink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home