Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I can see through you, see to the real you

I was out having lots of fun last night. When i got home, I took a look in the mirror and I started wondering. What do people see when they see me?

I've always thought I looked a bit goofy to begin with when I look in the mirror. Since I don't talk to myself in the mirror or see myself on video, I have no clue what I look like when I'm just sitting around, having a drink, and talking stupid. I'm probably looking in to things too deeply, but that's the way my brain works.

Last night when I looked in the mirror, I tried to figure out what people might think when they look at me. What's that big scratch on his face from? (Stupid new razor decided to bite me) Why is he missing a tooth when he smiles? (Removed the baby tooth that used to be there, and haven't had time to get a bridge yet) Why does he have no eyebrows? (They're there, just not visible... I'm weird like that)

So, here's a few questions for you guys: Do you ever wonder what other people see when they look at you? What do you think people think about when you talk with them? Have I made you feel very self conscious this morning? *laughs*

Yesterday's title came straight from the Bloodhound Gang's "The inevitable return of the great white dope." Bonus points for today's title.

8 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

It's definitely nerve racking to think about what other people see when they look at you.
Just remember you can see more of your faults then other people do and PERSONALITY AND MOOD DEFINITELY EFFECTS THE WAY YOU LOOK TO OTHER PEOPLE!!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I agree with cosmo. Ditto.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Yeah I have to agree with the ladies but I definatly look better in dim, soft, mood lighting. Sort of like the hazy camera filter they always use on Liz Taylor!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I do very well in dark, soft light. I seem to just about glow in the dark since I'm so pale. *laughs*

I like to think that I'm so bright that it just shows through. ;)

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger fredrick said...

i know who the song is by and what song i think

alanis morissette "right threw you "

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger J. Gambino said...

very appropriate title for your post today.
That would be Staind - "Outside"

But I'm on the outside
And I'm looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
'Cause inside you're ugly
You're ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

But FYI, you are beautiful inside and out.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Ding! Points for Gambino!

And I'll agree with the inside, not so sure on the outside, tho. If I had a choice to be one or the other, I'd still choose to be the way I am.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Cherry! said...

I think all people are thinking when they look at me is 'I bet she goes off like a firecracker in the sack' and 'Damn she's HAWT!' hahaha! Just kidding. I have no idea what people are thinking, but it might be the two things that I mentioned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home