Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dancing Girls and the Guilt Within

Last night was a disappointment to say the least. After visiting two different bars, I realized that Minot probably wasn't the place for me. Since I was in a horrid mood yesterday, I woke up this morning thinking it was all because of my mood that I had a bad time. I said to myself, "Erik, you are going to that strip club you heard about, and you are going to enjoy it." Well, I was half right.

Legend's seemed like an ok place from the outside. I heard a couple of people say that most of the girls there looked good, too. Everyone has an opinion. Mine didn't agree with the locals. First of all, I'm not one for the "I can count your ribs" skinny type. I don't really like the look of gals that are so flat they look like boys. Give me some real womanly curves anyday. There were a couple there who were more gifted with their figures, but they had issues. One was just plain overweight. If you are trying to dance sexily, tight clothes with a gut hanging out just isn't attractive. The other bustier gals looked like they had been hit with a bag of nickels. Just not any particular gal to my liking.

I watched for a half hour or a bit more drinking my mandatory two overpriced drinks. One of the bony gals did managed to wander by with probably the longest pair of nipples that I've ever seen. The temperature was a little on the cool side, and she was sticking out nearly an inch from her nearly absent chest. I was hoping that a real piece of eye candy was about to come off break. No such luck, tho. I'm sure they have better looking girls there, just not on a Tuesday night.

I'm sitting down to eat while typing this in. I am embarassed right now. I am still feeling down, and after reading what I wrote yesterday, I can't help but to feel guilty. I know I write this blog to get out things so they don't build up and make me feel miserable. I also like to expose myself a bit to people and say things that normally I would bite my lip about. I was feeling like crap, and I spread the feeling to everyone. I'm sorry guys and gals... I didn't mean to kill your buzz.

I watched "A Beautiful Mind" the other night, and I could put myself in Nash's (Russel Crowe's) shoes. I'm a bluntly honest and not really a socially smooth guy. I loved one line in the movie that would fit me a little too well sometimes. Hope it amuses you as well.

"I find you very attractive. Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me. But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible. (pause) This is when you slap me."

If only life was more like the movies when you could say something like this and not get slapped. *laughs*

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

I am all about the strip clubs, but hot chicks are not working on Tuesday nights ;).

Wish I was there to hang with you!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Chuckles, I sure wish you'd been there, too. You could've shown up every gal in the place, and then some. It could've been fun seeing you compare nipples, too. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home