Sunday, August 21, 2005

King of the road

Holy crap, my back hurts. To the people of Minnesota and North Dakota, ask your governments to fix the goddamn interstate freeway!!! My trip today ended in Bismark, ND and was about 12 hours on the road. The roads from Minneapolis on were almost all in need of repair. I was bounced and jostled for about 6 hours, and my back is throbbing. I'm even ordering Pizza Hut tonight just because I do not want to move around anymore. The laptop is set up on the bed, so once dinner is done, I don't have to go anywhere else.

I'm in a great hotel tonight, tho. I stopped at a Holiday Inn Express, and I'm glad I did. This hotel opened a little over a month ago, so everything is new and clean. I even got the executive suite, which is very nice. I took some pics, but my other computer has the software to download the pics from the camera. I love this bed, too.... I'm going to sleep well. At least as well as I can alone.

Pizza just arrived. I've got more to share, but I'll tell you tomorrow. I should have a lot more time then. God, I need a drink...

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Erik said...

haha, I guess living in Minnesota makes one immune (or used to) the back throbbing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home