Thursday, August 18, 2005

Phun with Photos

I'm up early today for no particular reason other than my body doesn't want me to get enough sleep. I haven't figured out why. Since it is Half Nekkid Thursday, all of you who want to see my pale white ass can see it here. Keep in mind that I'm not a photographer, and this was the first time I used the timer, so that's my ass in it's nature state. No posing was done, and no animals were harmed in the shooting of this pic. Enjoy.

On a side note, I am getting more interested in getting Photoshop now. I think it would be fun to play around with pics that I take. Right now I just have the software that came with the camera to crop and resize the pictures and edit the movies I make. I have to find out how to use the video features of my camera so I can make movies. Maybe I'll play with that this weekend.

As I mentioned before, Sunday I am leaving for Minot, ND. It'll be my first drive through North Dakota. Before I leave I have to get my oil changed. I've put 24,000 miles on my car in the last year. That's a slow year, and I've been visiting a lot of pharmacies in Wisconsin. I'm curious as to how many miles will be on it come next year. At least I get a new car every 100,000 miles or so. I've got 33,000 to go on this one.

Ok, imagine your birthday is over Labor day weekend for a moment. What would you do to celebrate your birthday? I'm currently out of ideas for what to do on my 30th, and I gotta get some idea on what to do other than to go barhopping. Let's hear your ideas.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Nice buns and no hair....just the way I like it ;).

Have a safe trip!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Thanks for the compliment, they are available to you at your leisure. ;)

I think I might have scared the rest of the group off, tho. *laughs*

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Keldrick said...

For some reason, I clicked on the photo thinking it would be a picture of you (and it was so no false advertising there!) but I was thinking it would just be a picture of yo' white-ass, not your white ass!

CRACK KILLS! BABY GOT BACK!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Kel- I tried to warn you. If it was just a pic regular pic, it would've been there for all to see. I didn't think everyone wanted to see my ass, so I did my best to shield you. Those mental scars are your own darn fault. *laughs*

Liv- Tough to imagine, but I was thinking of doing something that didn't involve me getting plowed and going home alone. Time to broaden my horizons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home