Monday, September 18, 2006

Comedy and Tragedy

Looks like 5 models were sent home from Madrid because they were too skinny. England is also thinking of enforcing the same rules. Reading out it this morning brought a brief smile to my face.

If you want an even bigger smile, just read the headline here. You'd think that the editor would catch something like that.

I haven't been too cheery as of late. I've been listening to many people talk about their various relationship problems. I don't mind it normally. I have strong shoulders and have never minded having a gal cry and lean on them. I might as well help people out since I'm a good listener, right?

I am getting downright crabby because I'm listening to the problems of others and realizing how despite all of the problems involved in them, I want to be back in the mix. I suppose I'm silly to think that I'm going to find anyone soon since I haven't had any luck in the last couple years.

I keep wondering what I have to offer. I can list off some of my finer qualities, but I've had these qualities for quite some time. The funny thing is that people that live farther away from me seem to have a much higher opinion of me as well. Women seem to be attracted to me only if they live 300+ miles away. Odd, right?

To quote a song here, "If I'm so wonderful then why am I so misunderstood? Everybody has a reason for it except me."

So what's your reason?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home